Tuesday, September 30, 2008

House Quiz # 2

I'm doing my homework early...see...not procrastinating...

1. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Oh am I, a big one, most of my stash is sock yarn and I love getting more. I usually knit the foot of my socks 9 inches long, from heel to toe. And my foot circumference is about 9 inches I believe. I've got a fat foot.

2. Do you have a yarn winder and/or swift?
I have both and I love and use them all the time.

3. Where/how do you keep your needles/hooks?
Ummm...yeah that could probably be better...right now I just keep them in a little plastic drawer like thing I bought at the Container Store.

4. Do you collect anything?
You mean besides yarn? Umm...no not really.

5. What is your favorite type of music? Are you MP3 ready?
Honestly, I don't have a favorite. I listen to everything...and I really mean everything. And yes, I'm MP3 ready, I have an iPhone.

6. Do you like sweets? What are your favorites?
I looooove sweets! My all time favorites are Jelly Belly Jelly Beans but I love dark chocolate too. Any type of dark chocolate makes me happy.

7. What is your living situation like? Any pets? Children?
I live in a little apartment with my boyfriend. No pets, no kids.

8. Do you have an online wishlist? Please include links for your swap pal.
I have one for The Loopy Ewe and I have one for Amazon. The links are below.
http://www.theloopyewe.com/wishlist/show/19891/?token=c0f8400165a1
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/19Q3WBE6X04PJ

9. Favorite Harry Potter movie character?
Hmmm...that's a toughy...I kinda like Hermoine, but then I also like Luna Lovegood.

No comments: