Sunday, September 14, 2008

My First Homework Assignment

The Headmistress has requested that we fill out this questionnaire for house points. So here goes!

Potter Name: Lily of Flitwick

Rav ID: thechickwithstix

I am allergic to: No fibers that I know of

Pets that I have: None

My favorite yarn: Oooh thats a tough one...I love handpainted yarns...I'd have to say Lorna's Laces or Twisted Fiber Art, but I love all fiber artists. They've made me love color!

My favorite flavor: Mint Chocolate (is that a flavor?)

My favorite holiday: Halloween

I would like to receive a: Sock/Dyeing kit...I would love to be able to have sock yarn that I can dye myself and knit up.

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: KnitPicks Harmony dpns in the coveted US1.5

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: I've recently started knitting socks 2 at a time, so I would love to have some KnitPicks Fixed Circular needles in a 40" size to start my needle collection for this type of sock knitting.

I've participated in HSKS: This is my 3rd term

No Birthday this term

No comments: