Friday, February 15, 2008

My First Trip to Hogsmeade

Last weekend was my first trip to Hogsmeade. It was amazing! My first stop was in the Weasley's new shop to pick up some mischievious items. I'm not telling what they are... I then stopped by HoneyDukes where I ran into Cassandra and Penelope. They were tricking a muggle born first year eat a vomit flavored jelly bean. Poor girl, she clearly didn't know what it was they were giving her. Her face told the tale. Anyway, after buying some candy in the shop, I headed over to The Three Broomsticks to have some butterbeer. Madame Rosmerta makes the best butterbeer. I don't know how she does it (and maybe I don't want to). After I got quite sloshed, I heard Professor Black calling for our return. So I stood up...and promptly greeted the floor. With some help of the others I managed to stand and hobble myself back to school. Needless to say I passed out in my bed soon after my return. I don't think I'll be drinking that much butterbeer again!

No comments: