Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Busy Week

While I was in the infirmary with Madam Pomfrey recovering from my illness, I took some time to catch up on some reading about vampires and werewolves. It was extremely interesting reading and I look forward to reading more at a later date. I also had time to work on the socks started from the yarn I received in my last swap kit from Ferula Vector. They're almost done, just need to finish up the leg on the second sock. I'll be sure to post pictures once they're complete. I've also been working on the journal for my spoilee this term. Its progressing nicely and I might post a teaser picture up a little later. I sure hope she likes it. I put in the order for the rest of her goodies this morning so hopefully they should be here soon. I'm really enjoying putting her kit together and I hope she likes it a lot.

I also won the first round of the sock duel. Now onto the second round!

1 comment:

Ingrid Ze Insightful said...

Wow! You've got quite a bit of work accomplished there, Lily! o.O But, you're a second year, so you've had more experience than I. (:

I'm still working on your item! I had a few problems with the charms, but after Professor Flitwick helped me out in remedial charms, I've got it down pat!

Take care!